West Virginia Peach Festival 2022 Food Vendor Applicaiton
Festival Hours: Friday, August 5, 2022 10AM-9PM (Optional)
Saturday, August 6, 2022 9AM to 9PM
Sunday, August 7, 2022 11AM to 5PM
Application Process: Submit the application, upload a copy of your Certificate of Liability Insurance or mail a copy with your payment no later than July15, 2022.
Festival Set Up: Vendors may set up Friday, August 5th beginning at 9:30AM. Setup on Saturday morning will be between 7:00 – 8:45. Setup on Sunday will be between 9:30 and 10:45 Vendor setups MUST be completed at least 15 minutes prior to the time the festival starts each day. Vendors are responsible for the security and protection of their own property.
- Supply trailers and vehicles will be permitted near the food vendor’s site.
- Each vendor will be assigned a space number
- Vendors are required to furnish any necessary tables, chairs, canopies, electrical cords or other equipment.
- No food will be sold at vendor’s booth without proper Hampshire County Health Department permits.
- No alcohol, drugs, nudity, or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- Vendors are required to furnish trash bags, condiments (napkins, ketchup, mustard, etc.) for their site.
- Vendor must keep area around their site clean and free of trash. Vendors will dispose of their trash on the truck provided by the city. Vendors are responsible to dispose of grease in proper containers and take it with them upon leaving the festival. The West Virginia Peach Festival will NOT accept any food waste products, and there is to be absolutely no trash left in the parking lot.
- Hampshire County Health Department will inspect each establishment prior to operation.
- Electricity will be available for a $15 fee. Vendor must supply own water
- The West Virginia Peach Festival Committee reserves the right to dismiss vendors for inappropriate wares, behavior, or customer interactions. Dismissal from this event will result in loss of all privileges to return to any future events the West Virginia Peach Festival Committee host.
All food vendor sites will be $150 for the three day festival – non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please mail a check or money order (Please write legibly.) prior to the event deadline unless other arrangements have been made in writing, and agreed upon by the West Virginia Peach Festival Committee. All vendors are responsible for collecting, and submitting their own state taxes for West Virginia.
- Each food vendor MUST register with the Hampshire County Health Department (304-496-9641) for this festival. Each vendor must obtain a Hampshire County Health Department Temporary Food Establishment Permit for this festival. If you already hold the permit, you will not be charged for the registration, but you MUST still register for this event. The Health Department WILL verify your permit during their inspection the morning of the festival.
- Non-profit organizations are exempt from the fee but MUST attach a copy of your tax-exempt certificate with tax-exempt number to your permit request. Donations to the West Virginia Peach Festival will be gladly accepted.
Remember each food vendor must register with the Hampshire County Health Department at least five days prior to the West Virginia Peach Festival even if you currently hold a food permit.
Certificate of Insurance: Each food vendor MUST provide a copy of the business’ Certificate of Liability Insurance. No food vendor will NOT be permitted to set up, and operate at the festival without proof of insurance. No exceptions.
Please mail your payment and any copies of documents we have requested to:
West Virginia Peach Festival
Post Office Box 245
Romney, West Virginia 26757