2023 West Virginia Peach Festival Food Vendor Guidelines
Festival Hours: Friday – 10 AM to 9 PM (Optional) Saturday – 10 AM to 9 PM Sunday – 10 AM to 5 PM
Application Process: Submit and provide this application and upload proof of Certificate of Liability Insurance the following documents no later than July 15, 2023.
Set Up: Vendors may set up Friday, August 5th 7:00 am – 9:45am. Setup on Saturday morning will be between 7:00M – 9:45m. Setup on Sunday will be between 7:00am and 9:45am Vendor setups MUST be completed at least 15 minutes prior to the time the festival starts each day. Vendors are responsible for the protection of their own property. There is campus security, but that does not guarantee against an unfortunate incident.
- Supply trailers and vehicles will be permitted near your site.
- Each vendor will be directed to their space. First come, first serve.
- Vendors are required to furnish any necessary tables, chairs, canopies or other equipment.
- Vendors must provide a Health Department Permit in order to set up and sell food.
- No alcohol, drugs, nudity, or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- Vendors are required to furnish trash bags, condiments (napkins, ketchup, mustard, etc.) for your site
- Vendor must keep area around their site clean and free of trash.
- VENDOR WILL COMPACT AND DISPOSE OF TRASH ON TRUCK PROVIDED BY THE CITY.
- All trash is to be broke down, compacted, placed in heavy duty trash bags and tied shut. No grease or loose items.
- Vendors are responsible to dispose of grease in proper containers and take it with them upon leaving the Festival. The festival will NOT accept any grease waste and absolutely no trash is to be left in the parking lot..
- Hampshire County Health Department will inspect each establishment prior to operation.
- Vendor must supply own water and power.
- The West Virginia Peach Festival Committee reserves the right to dismiss vendors for inappropriate wares, behavior, or customer interactions. Dismissal from this event will result in loss of any and all privileges to return to future events.
All food vendor sites will be $175 for the three-day Festival – non-refundable and non-transferable. The WV Peach Festival fully expects the Food Vendor to attend all three days.
Application and payment is to be made online by July 15th, 2023. Those that do not have access to the website, payment must be received with application. Make check payable to “West Virginia Peach Festival”.
- All vendors are responsible for collecting and submitting their own state taxes for WV.
- Each food vendor MUST register with the Hampshire County Health Department (304-496-9641) for this Festival.
- Each vendor must obtain a Hampshire County Health Department Temporary Food Establishment Permit for this Festival. If you already hold the permit, you will not be charged for the Hampshire County Health Department registration but you MUST still register for this event.
- The Health Department WILL verify your permit during their inspection the morning of the Festival.
- All food vendors must obtain a permit from the Town of Romney. (304-822-5118)
REMEMBER” YOU MUST REGISTER WITH THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT AT LEAST “5” DAYS IN ADVANCE FOR THIS FESTIVAL EVEN IF YOU CURRENTLY HOLD A FOOD PERMIT!
Certificate of Insurance: Each food vendor MUST provide a copy of his or her commercial general liability insurance coverage. You will NOT be permitted to set up and operate at the Festival without proof of insurance.
2023 West Virginia Peach Festival Food Vendor Application