Thank you for your interest in being apart of our 2022 festival. Unfortunately the deadline for applications and payment is pass due. Please follow us on Facebook or check back on our website for the open registration for our 2023 West Virginia Peach Festival.
West Virginia Peach Festival 2022 Flea Market Application
- Contracts are due by Friday, July 15, 2022 and must include the completed and signed contract and payment. If space is available, late entries will incur a $20.00 fee.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks in addition to the amount of the check,
- Contracts are accepted and processed on a first-come-first-served basis based on postmark and only with completed paperwork and full payment.
- All vendors are required to stay for the entire festival and have a representative at your space during all hours of the Flea Market each day.
- Confirmation provided on receipt of completed contract and payment. Please, provide valid email address.
- Spaces will be preassigned and emailed to you prior to the event.
- Spaces must be set up by 8:30AM on Saturday, August 6th
- Changes to set-up location will not be made on the days of the event. If you have any specific needs, please indicate in your contract and an attempt will be made to accommodate.
- One vendor per space. Vendor or proxy must host display.
- Vendors are required to dispose of their trash daily. A dumpster is located at the corner of Gravel Lane & High Street for this purpose.
- No vehicles will be allowed on High Street or gravel Lane except for loading and unloading.
- This event takes place Rain or Shine.
- The West Virginia Peach Festival Committee reserves the right to dismiss vendors for inappropriate wares, behavior, or customer interactions. Dismissal from this event will result in loss of any and all privileges to return to future events.
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO STAY WITHIN YOUR ASSIGNED AREA
Please mail a check or money order (Please write legibly.) prior to the event deadline unless other arrangements have been made in writing, and agreed upon by the West Virginia Peach Festival Committee.
West Virginia Peach Festival
Post Office Box 245
Romney, West Virginia 26757