9th Annual West Virginia Peach Festival Peachy Bake-Off
- Your Dish should be a baked dish of any kind with a “Peach” theme/flavor. Examples: pie, cobbler, cookies, etc.
- You will be scored on 5 judging categories (see list).
- Have your completed application turned in with your fee paid NO LATER THAN 1 hour prior to the start of judging.
- Please arrive with your baked dish NO LATER THAN 30 minutes before the start of judging. Judging begins at 1pm on Sunday 08/07/2022
- Have both a full dish ready for auction AND a separate smaller sample size dish for tasting. Both will be used for judging Presentation, Smell & Creativity, but the smaller sample size will be used to judge Texture and Taste.
- You must agree to have your larger dish sold at auction to benefit the Hampshire HS Culinary Class “ProStart”.
- Name of Dish – We encourage creativity with this, but please do not use any descriptive words that would tell us your identity or any inappropriate words.
- Adult Bakers should be using homemade recipes.
$10 Entry Fee Accepting: Cash or Check Make Checks Payable to: West Virginia Peach Festival
For more info please visit: wvpeachfestival.com