West Virgina Peach Festival Guidelines:
1. Applications are due with full payment by July 15, 2023. Late entries will incur a $20.00 late fee.
2. A $30.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
3.The West Virginia Peach Festival is a family friendly event. Being that we are a family friendly event it is policy as of 2023 that we will no longer permit any vendor booth for any political promotions, political party or anything that is deemed to create division or force/push other views to the public. Foul language and inappropriate behavior, will not be permitted The West Virginia Peach Festival reserves the right to request a vendor or attendee to leave the premises without explanation.
4. Contracts are accepted and processed on a first-come-first-served basis based on online application date and or postmark. Spaces will be assigned when all completed paperwork and full payment has been submitted.
5. All vendors are required to stay for the entire festival and have a representative at your space during all hours of the event each day. Friday will be an optional day for attendance.
6. Confirmation will be provided via email upon receipt of completed contract and payment. Please, provide valid email address.
7. Spaces will be preassigned and emailed to you prior to the event.
8. Space set up starts at 7:00am and must be completed by 9:30 am on Friday, August 4, 2023. After 9:30am, no vehicles will be permitted on the grounds prior to Sunday at 5:00 when the festival closes. Late vendors will set up in the overflow.
9. Changes to set-up location will not be made on the days of the event. If you have any specific needs, please indicate in your Contract and we will do our best accommodate you.
10. One vendor per space. Vendor or proxy must host display.
11. Electric has limited availability. Requests for space with electric will be assigned on a first come first serve basis and is not guaranteed. If a space is not available with electric the additional electric fee will be refunded.
12. Vendors are required to dispose of their trash daily. A dumpster will be located on the campus grounds. Trash must , compacted, flatten containers, break down boxes, placed in a heavy duty trash bag and tied shut.
13. No vehicles will be allowed on the grounds during festival hours, except for loading and unloading.
14. This is a rain or shine event, be prepared for the current weather.
15. The West Virginia Peach Festival Committee reserves the right to dismiss vendors for inappropriate wares, behavior, or customer interactions. Dismissal from this event will result in loss of any and all privileges to return to future events.
16. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO STAY WITHIN YOUR ASSIGNED AREA. All vendors are required to keep a 3ft space between canopies’ open and clear in case of emergency.
17. Vendors using generators will be placed on outer spaces due to fumes created by the generators.
18. Vendor Parking lot will be available and can be found on festival map. Vendors will be given a Parking Pass to display in the vehicle. Vehicle without Passes will be towed at the owner’s expense.